London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Every Celebrity Son-Turned-Model Was on This Photoshoot (From PEOPLE.com. 24 October 2016, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson, Jude Law, Daniel Day-Lewis And Cindy Crawford’s Sons Are All Grown Up And Modeling Together (From ET Canada. 20 October 2016, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- WikiLeaks Mastermind Julian Assange’s Internet Is Cut — Shortly After Pamela Anderson Visits (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2016, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Christine (1983) (From Flickeringmyth. 24 October 2016, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Lizzy Caplan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead lead the shortlist for Deadpool 2 (From The AV Club. 20 October 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson Gives Lecture About Porn At Oxford University (From Uinterview. 17 October 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Boy on a Dolphin (From Trailers from Hell. 21 October 2016, 6:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Ways to School’ to Make U.S. Debut on CINÉMOI (From Variety - TV News. 10 October 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Greer Garson, Peter Finch, Zoolander, and more... (From FilmExperience. 28 September 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)