London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- This Fashion-Forward Event Pretty Much Had More Stars Than the Golden Globes (From Popsugar. 11 February 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Hugh Hefner's Son Rails Against the Decision to Ban Nudity in Playboy (From PEOPLE.com. 11 February 2016, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Pamela Anderson -- Meet the New Baewatch (Photo) (From TMZ. 11 February 2016, 5:55 AM, PST)
- Hannibal Buress Will Hit The Beach For Dwayne Johnson’s Baywatch Movie (From We Got This Covered. 12 February 2016, 12:33 PM, PST)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Dwayne Johnson in ‘Baywatch’ Reboot (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Sylvester Stallone and Pamela Anderson Brought Their Genetically Blessed Kids to the Saint Laurent Red Carpet (From PEOPLE.com. 11 February 2016, 10:05 AM, PST)
- Le Mépris review – Jean-Luc Godard versus marriage and the film industry (From The Guardian - Film News. 3 January 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Le Mépris (1963) (From Flickeringmyth. 2 January 2016, 7:00 PM, PST)
- The Girl Most Likely (From Trailers from Hell. 1 January 2016, 3:42 PM, PST)