London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Kim Kardashian Says Bruce Jenner Is "the Happiest" She's Ever Seen Him (From Popsugar. 27 January 2015, 7:48 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber beware: the best and worst comedy roasts (From The Guardian - TV News. 21 January 2015, 8:20 AM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Set for ‘Comedy Central Roast': Let the #Bulgegate Jokes Rip (From The Wrap. 20 January 2015, 7:26 AM, PST)
- Pamela Anderson Says She Never Felt Pretty Enough to Model -- What?! (From Us Weekly. 27 January 2015, 6:14 AM, PST)
- Pamela Anderson: "I've Never Felt Pretty Enough to Be a Model" (From E! Online. 27 January 2015, 4:46 AM, PST)
- Taylor Hasselhoff Shows Serious Skin at "Manny" Premiere (From TooFab. 21 January 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Sundance Film Review: ‘How to Change the World’ (From Variety - Film News. 22 January 2015, 11:42 PM, PST)
- Anita Ekberg, Fellini’s Traffic-Stopping Sex Symbol, Is Dead At 83 (From Deadline New York. 11 January 2015, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Barbara Palvin the Toast of Paris in Yet More Sexy New Photos (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 17 December 2014, 5:25 AM, PST)