London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Alexandra Daddario Set For "Baywatch" Film (From Dark Horizons. 18 November 2015, 7:29 AM, PST)
- Pam Anderson -- I'm Hep to the Berlin Club Scene (From TMZ. 13 November 2015, 12:55 AM, PST)
- 11 Celebrities Who've Gotten Naked on Social Media This Year (From Popsugar. 10 November 2015, 9:55 PM, PST)
- News Round-Up: ‘Mi:6’ breaks the mold, Steve Carell vs. Emma Stone, and Chris Nolan remakes (From SoundOnSight. 20 November 2015, 7:46 AM, PST)
- "The Christmas Consultant" On DVD (From SneakPeek. 20 November 2015, 7:20 AM, PST)
- 'Baywatch' Babe Alert! Alexandra Daddario Will Play a Hottie Lifeguard in the Upcoming Movie (From Fandango. 19 November 2015, 7:10 AM, PST)
- Come Fly With Me (From Trailers from Hell. 16 November 2015, 9:58 PM, PST)
- 200 Greatest Horror Films (80-71) (From SoundOnSight. 27 October 2015, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Adele Is Back — and So Is Her Perfect Cat Eye: Recreate Her Flawless Retro Style With These 3 Expert Tips (From Us Weekly. 23 October 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)