London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- The Vampire Diaries Recap: Bring Back the ’90s (From Vulture. 24 October 2014, 7:36 AM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Slick New Comb-Over During Date Night With Rick Solomon—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 21 October 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Producer of Four-Decade-Long Emmanuelle Franchise Dead at 72 (From Alt Film Guide. 14 October 2014, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- 'Baywatch' Star and 'Bachelor' Creator in Epic Malibu, Fake Dog Feud (From TMZ. 28 October 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Dennis Rodman Crashes Ex-Wife Carmen Electra's Halloween Party: Stare-Down Photo (From Us Weekly. 27 October 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Castle Scoop: Krista Allen Cast as Former B-Movie Star (From TVLine.com. 25 October 2014, 7:48 PM, PDT)
- French Thesp Vahina Giocante Plays Mata Hari (From Variety - TV News. 27 October 2014, 6:28 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Vintage Behind The Scenes Footage Of Jean-Luc Godard’s ‘Contempt’ (From The Playlist. 1 October 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Daily | Bardot @ 80 (From Keyframe. 28 September 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)