London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Kendall Jenner Says Her Name Has Hurt Her Career, Lea Michele Joins Sons Of Anarchy + More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 28 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Brody Jenner Claims Kim Kardashian Kissed Brandon Jenner (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- 10 Ways Video Games Are Ruining Your Sex Life (From Obsessed with Film. 21 July 2014, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Former WWE Superstar Adam Bomb (Bryan Clark) is The Axeman in Axeman 2: Overkill; Full Cast Announced (From Dread Central. 30 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson, Rick Salomon Seen Together Weeks After Filing for Divorce (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2014, 1:43 AM, PDT)
- Video: What Secret Did the Baywatch Cast Spill During their Reunion? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 25 July 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Big Flops For Big Stars: A Look Back At ABC's Ill-fated Venture Into Feature Films (From CinemaRetro. 21 July 2014, 3:35 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Picasso's Muse Claims 'Brigitte Bardot Stole My Look' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 May 2014, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Trailers from Hell Revisits Godard's 'Contempt' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 16 May 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)