London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- The Most Vicious Zingers from Past Celebrity Roasts (From VH1.com. 30 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Bella Thorne Puts Her Fit Physique on Display In Two Belly-Baring Outfits (From TooFab. 27 March 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Bella Thorne Opens Up About Her Relationship With Pamela Anderson's Son Brandon Lee: ''He's Really Sweet''—Watch! (From E! Online. 26 March 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- David Hasselhoff Performs Medley of 80's Hits On "American Idol" (From TooFab. 26 March 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- David Hasselhoff calls Sharknado 3 “the worst movie you have ever seen”, confirms return for Sharknado 4 (From Flickeringmyth. 24 March 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)
- David Hasselhoff Assures Us That Sharknado 3 Will Be ''the Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen'' (From E! Online. 23 March 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Vice and Virtue | Blu-ray Review (From ioncinema. 17 March 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively's Age of Adaline Timeless Beauty: See Her Stay 29 Through Eight Decades in New Movie Posters (From Us Weekly. 13 March 2015, 5:34 AM, PDT)
- Madonna Secretly Dated Tupac Shakur: "I Was Feeling Very Gangster" (From TooFab. 12 March 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)