London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Imogen Thomas impersonates Pamela Anderson in 'iconic' red Baywatch swimsuit (From RealBollywood. 5 April 2014, 12:02 AM, PDT)
- Sixteen Classic Werner Herzog Films Will Be Streaming on Fandor (From Thompson on Hollywood. 4 April 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Woman Spends $25,000 On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Jennifer Lawrence (From Uinterview. 30 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Pam Anderson's sons being bullied over mum's naked Playboy shoots (From RealBollywood. 16 April 2014, 1:23 AM, PDT)
- Anderson's sons were bullied over her Playboy shoot (From RealBollywood. 15 April 2014, 4:16 AM, PDT)
- David Hasselhoff Decides Not to Auction Off Lifelike Model of Himself (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 April 2014, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- The Otherworldy Charms of Scarlett Johansson (From Rolling Stone. 21 March 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- 20 Famous Icons That Look Totally Badass With Tattoos (From Obsessed with Film. 21 March 2014, 1:36 AM, PDT)
- The Forgotten: Aglow and Askew (From MUBI. 5 March 2014, 8:08 PM, PST)