London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- A Sweet, Somewhat Hilarious History of Celebrity Couples at the MTV VMAs (From Popsugar. 21 August 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Brook isn't going to be in that new Baywatch movie: "The tabloids have gone mad, love it" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 19 August 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Rumour: Kelly Brook wanted for Baywatch movie alongside Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron (From Flickeringmyth. 18 August 2015, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Rayanne of 'My So-Called Life' Is Now the Countess of Devon (From Moviefone. 26 August 2015, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- My So-Called Life Party Girl Is Now Nobility (From newser. 25 August 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- "Baywatch" Hunk David Chokachi, 47, Resurfaces on the Beach -- See Him Now! (From TooFab. 24 August 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- More Than 'Star Wars' Actress Mom: Reynolds Shines Even in Mawkish 'Nun' Based on Tragic Real-Life (Ex-)Nun (From Alt Film Guide. 23 August 2015, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Lara Stone Goes Retro in '70s-Inspired Ads From H&M's Fall 2015 Campaign—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 7 August 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Brigitte Bardot to Greg Hunt: killing two million feral cats is ‘animal genocide’ (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 July 2015, 7:02 PM, PDT)