London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Baywatch Movie Snags Horrible Bosses’ Seth Gordon (From We Got This Covered. 23 July 2015, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- 'Baywatch' Movie Teams the Rock with 'Horrible Bosses' Director (From MovieWeb. 23 July 2015, 5:54 PM, PDT)
- Hannah Davis - bikini model loves a one piece swimsuit (From National Ledger. 22 July 2015, 6:42 AM, PDT)
- 7 Obscure Super Hero Films You Probably Haven’t Seen (From Cinelinx. 26 July 2015, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- Alleluia! The Devil’S Carnival Tour Tickets Now Available (From DailyDead. 24 July 2015, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Seth Gordon Lands Gig to Direct 'Baywatch' Starring Dwayne Johnson (From FirstShowing.net. 24 July 2015, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Brigitte Bardot to Greg Hunt: killing two million feral cats is ‘animal genocide’ (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 July 2015, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- Ingenious Godard Came up with Solution for Greece Debt Crisis: Why Is No One Listening? (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Weekly Rushes. 17 June 2015 (From MUBI. 17 June 2015, 4:53 AM, PDT)