London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Home Improvement: The Tim Allen Sitcom Debuted 25 Years Ago (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 September 2016, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- ‘The People Garden’ Exclusive Clip: Pamela Anderson Flies For A Music Video In The ‘Suicide Forest’ (From Indiewire. 12 September 2016, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson, Michael Fassbender, Mike Tyson Bring Star Power to Glitzy Galas Ahead of Toronto Film Fest Opening (From PEOPLE.com. 8 September 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Zac Efron Developing Wall Street Film ‘Straight to Hell’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2016, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Named World’s Highest-Paid TV Actress for Fifth Year in a Row (From Variety - TV News. 14 September 2016, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson Stuns on the Red Carpet With Her Handsome Son Dylan Lee (From Popsugar. 14 September 2016, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Greer Garson, Peter Finch, Zoolander, and more... (From FilmExperience. 28 September 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Cinema Retro Issue #36 Now Shipping In The UK And Europe (From CinemaRetro. 3 September 2016, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- 53 Cannes Film Festival Photos That Will Take You Way, Way Back (From Popsugar. 10 May 2016, 1:06 PM, PDT)