London, Nov 24: Being a tireless animal rights activist, Pamela Anderson couldn't let the turkey stuffing of Thanksgiving pass by without offering up an alternative to meat eaters.
The 45-year-old beauty cleverly decided to set an example to wavering meat eaters by posing with turkeys and pigs, and feeding them, the Daily Mail reported.
Oddly, she chose to feed the turkeys cranberries in an obvious twist on cranberry sauce.
The former 'Baywatch' babe recently returned to the water for a campaign to save the whales.
The actress posed for pictures on the Sss Brigitte Bardot last month in Marina Del Rey, California,. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Producer of Four-Decade-Long Emmanuelle Franchise Dead at 72 (From Alt Film Guide. 14 October 2014, 7:50 PM, PDT)
- Steve Jones secretly weds model (From Virgin Media - TV. 7 October 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson confirms new 'Baywatch' movie (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 3 October 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Charice Reveals If She's "Transitioning" to Become a Male (From TooFab. 16 October 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Carmen Electra Breaks Down Over Painful Loss of Her Mother (From TooFab. 16 October 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Eggert, 'Baywatch' Star, Running An Ice Cream Truck In California (From Uinterview. 9 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Vintage Behind The Scenes Footage Of Jean-Luc Godard’s ‘Contempt’ (From The Playlist. 1 October 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Daily | Bardot @ 80 (From Keyframe. 28 September 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Bardot @ 80 (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 28 September 2014, 5:38 AM, PDT)