Joss Whedon‘s ex-wife, Kai Cole, has called the Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator and Avengers director a “hypocrite preaching feminist ideals” who engaged in a series of infidelities throughout their marriage.
In a scathing guest blog post for The Wrap detailing her side of their 16-year marriage, Cole spoke against her ex’s reputation as a writer of strong female characters.
A spokesperson for Whedon told The Wrap in response, “While this account includes inaccuracies and misrepresentations which can be harmful to their family, Joss is not commenting, out of concern for his children and out of respect for his ex-wife. »
- Stephanie Petit
Similar News ItemsThe Avengers (2012)
- 20 Actors Whose Film Appearances Earned The Most Money (From TVovermind.com. 23 September 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Stan Lee Box September 2017 Unboxing Gallery! (From Comingsoon.net. 22 September 2017, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Stan Lee Produced a Syfy Horror Film Starring Tobin Bell Called ‘The Sandman’ (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 21 September 2017, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: First Justice League Opening Weekend Projections Make For Interesting Reading (From ComicBookMovie. 23 September 2017, 3:52 AM, PDT)
- Another Cameo Has Been Cut From Justice League (From We Got This Covered. 22 September 2017, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Justice League Won't Beat Batman v Superman Box Office Opening? (From MovieWeb. 22 September 2017, 3:18 PM, PDT)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997)
- Fantastic Fest 2017 Review: Brawl In Cell Block 99 Repeatedly Punched its Way into My Action-Loving Heart (From DailyDead. 24 September 2017, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- Baby Girl on the Way for Lyndsy Fonseca and Noah Bean (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2017, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Why "Hush" Will Forever Be the Creepiest Episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (From BuzzSugar. 22 September 2017, 6:10 PM, PDT)